Reliance 3G plans now more expensive

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 30,145
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varies between 4-6mbps are certain places to 10-12mbps at others. I haven't faced any issue with their coverage as such, but I wouldn't trust them either. Outside city coverage isn't very good. Also, their hspa+ coverage within Mumbai is far better than vodafone's.

I meant Reliance calling plans in the first sentence. Varies between 4-6mbps are certain places to 10-12mbps at others. I haven't faced any issue with their coverage as such, but I wouldn't trust them either. Outside city coverage isn't very good. Also, their hspa+ coverage within Mumbai is far better than vodafone's.
That's good enough then. Come August and I'm porting out. Goodbye, Vodafone. :D

Though, buy a new reliance Sim and test it for a few days to get an idea of their coverage in the places you frequent.

Saw a full page ad on the front page of the newspaper right now. Cool rate for 3G considering that even Aircel charges Rs.198 for 1 GB data. Might opt fo reliance soon as the 3g backup if Aircel does not reduce rates soon.

In my city I have four 3g options,,, idea, vodafone, airtel, aircel. Among them only idea and Vodafone gives good signal strength as I live little outer of city and here airtel's and aircel's 3g networks are very week, always disappears.So waiting for idea and Vodafone to do same as reliance and docomo done...;)

I think Rs 100 for 1 GB could be new standard, and most operators would follow it sooner or later.
No Reliance in our circle, so no use for me :D
So however it is, have to bear with Docomo 3G :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back