Reliance 3G plans now more expensive

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 30,145
Status
Not open for further replies.
Six month intimation not applicable here? :D*** Right now based on what I have read, Airtel is sending sms to individual customers who are able to avail the offer. Unless they launch it permanently, I would not take it seriously. Of course, if Airtel does it, Vodafone and Idea would follow.

https://twitter.com/AbhishekMSharma/status/358138988609015808Just a random Tweet and I start getting calls from Vodafone requesting not to port out. :P

Tweeted to VodafoneIN that reliance has reduced 3G plan rates, i think i should port out.
They replied with "we will get back to you to address your concern" :P
Everyone start giving shock treatment to your operators on twitter / FB etc.

I will give airtel 2 weeks, if they reduce the tariffs by then. its cool. Otherwise I am porting to reliance. I am not paying 250 /- per month to airtel for 1GB dataBTW, I read below the reliance ad that this tariff is valid only for mobiles and not for dongles or something. How does the operator know whether you are using a mobile or a dongle?

Don't worry bro, you can connect your smartphone with your computer to access internet via wifi hotspot or USB tethering....

Got a call from Airtel today after I had sent a porting SMS. Asked why I want to switch, told him about this. He said we'll give you 10 paise/minute local and 30 paise/minute STD calls for 2 months. I said I wasnt interested in the call rates and was moving because of 3G. He talked to his senior and said okay sorry nothing we can do. So seems they don't have any immediate plans to reduce 3G tariffs. If you have a few spare minutes, I'd suggest sending a porting request to your operator (even if you don't intend to switch) and let their retention department know that you are interested in Reliance's 3G tariffs. Hopefully, they'll get the hint soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back