Reliance 3G plans now more expensive

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 30,145
Status
Not open for further replies.
vikramgaur said:
If you made this test over reliance 3g then why I'm not able to see H or 3g symbol at the top of right corner of that screenshot?
because i screenshot it after, when i was not using net. w8 let me show you another result in a minute....

here it is screenshot and please dont shock me that i'm using a 2g network :) because when i purchased this sim they told me that i'll get 3g 1gb balance.

How is the reliance 3G connectivity in Borivali (west), Mumbai ? Although i am not going to use reliance as of now (and i dont stay in Mumbai all the time), i have to be at home and do office work for few days and will require proper internet. MTNL triband has become too slow because of theft of MTNL telephone cables and phone is also dead (internet works no idea how).
So as a backup plan, i would buy a new reliance SIM and get the 1GB plan (for starters).
So need to know connectivity in the mentioned area.

rak007 said:
How is the reliance 3G connectivity in Borivali (west), Mumbai ? Although i am not going to use reliance as of now (and i dont stay in Mumbai all the time), i have to be at home and do office work for few days and will require proper internet. MTNL triband has become too slow because of theft of MTNL telephone cables and phone is also dead (internet works no idea how).
So as a backup plan, i would buy a new reliance SIM and get the 1GB plan (for starters).
So need to know connectivity in the mentioned area.
f**k connectivity first ask them that 1gb is for 2g network or 3g ! because i think its a scam.
check my above post

I'm thinking to port out of Vodafone to Reliance for better talk and 3G plans. But the recent few pages are making me think again.
Is Reliance's network so bad in Mumbai?

How is the reliance 3G connectivity in Borivali (west), Mumbai ? Although i am not going to use reliance as of now (and i dont stay in Mumbai all the time), i have to be at home and do office work for few days and will require proper internet. MTNL triband has become too slow because of theft of MTNL telephone cables and phone is also dead (internet works no idea how).So as a backup plan, i would buy a new reliance SIM and get the 1GB plan (for starters).So need to know connectivity in the mentioned area.
Works good. I am getting 3 to 4 mbps of speed. As You correctly said about MTNL. Today only services for resumed after 2 days. Phone was dead. I am also using reliance 3g as backup now. I'm thinking to port out of Vodafone to Reliance for better talk and 3G plans. But the recent few pages are making me think again.Is Reliance's network so bad in Mumbai?
I closed 1 Vodafone connection because of pathetic 3G network and put another sim in a cheap phone which works o ly on 2G. So, now Vodafone is a no no for me. On the other hand airtel and reliance are working perfectly. Again it depends on area to area. So, choose your operator cautiously.

@IndianMascot: Unfortunately none of my close friends/relatives uses Reliance. One how does lives near Vashi, and I'm located at Worli. So can't even check out how the network connection and speeds are here.
On the other hand, Vodafone's network has been very good to be honest. It's splendid everywhere from Colaba and Churchgate to even places like Kharghar. I hardly experience any network issues with Vodafone where my friends using Airtel and other carriers have some issues.
So now I'm really confused whether I shall port out or not. Tariff-wise some Reliance plans are tailor made for me! So that's adding to the confusion. :P

Reliance is very good as far as hspa+ coverage is concerned. However, they still haven't brought back up the bts that's been down since a week. Pathetic. ET of resolution is tomorrow, let's see.I primarily use loop, so can't comment on coverage in great detail, but with my secondary number on rcom, I get hspa+ in places where my friends on Vodafone don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back