Reliance 3G plans now more expensive

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 30,145
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those wanting to port to reliance might want to read this. When it works, their 3G is fabulous. However, 5 days ago, their bts near my place went down, didn't bothering complaining thinking it'd come back online soon. Didn't happen. Called CC via 198/*333. All I could hear was "all lines in this route are busy" throughout the day. :/ called 18001003333, and with great difficulty, dude said it would come back up in 30 minutes. Knew he was lying. Nothing happened. Screw reliance. Had the exact same situation with dolphin, much much better experience.Reliance, just isn't worth it.

Reliance 3G in my area is pretty damn amazing. Connects in a sec, speeds upto 500KBps in daytime and touch 700KBps during night time!

x720 said:
Those wanting to port to reliance might want to read this.When it works, their 3G is fabulous. However, 5 days ago, their bts near my place went down, didn't bothering complaining thinking it'd come back online soon. Didn't happen.Called CC via 198/*333. All I could hear was "all lines in this route are busy" throughout the day. :/ called 18001003333, and with great difficulty, dude said it would come back up in 30 minutes. Knew he was lying. Nothing happened. Screw reliance.Had the exact same situation with dolphin, much much better experience.Reliance, just isn't worth it.
Same with me exact in Mumbai
Ported to VF

Yesterday from 3pm onwards till today morning my reliance 3g mobile net did not work .. Managed to get through CC after some 5 hours of trying to be told there is some technical issues in Bombay Circle ...

gREAT I HAVE RELIANCE TOWER IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE . MUST HAVE AS A BACKUP

Reliance in Mumbai is poor service.
3G ratings in Mumbai:
Vodafone
Airtel
MTNL
Reliance
Reliance comes last.

If I'll be very honest. Reliance has the widest hspa+ coverage and best speeds in Mumbai. Network seems unreliable, and CC seems more interested in reducing the no. of calls logged.

i'm not blaming anyone here but i think reliance is not good for me i just purchased a new sim for only net purpose i got 100 rs of talktime and 1gb 3g for one month. 3g Sounds like 14mbps to me or atleast 1 mbps :playful: but i'm getting speed around 220kbps. wherever i am, dont matter even i tried in front of reliance tower and got same results everytime. Look at this results taken by software speedtest in my mobile first is reliance and third one was my previous network (vodaphone) which was giving me around 3 to 7 mbps easily. But after using reliance i think i have purchased a wrong network.

If you made this test over reliance 3g then why I'm not able to see H or 3g symbol at the top of right corner of that screenshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back