Reliance 3G plans now more expensive

• Thread starter Thread starter amar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 30,145
Status
Not open for further replies.
The speed has gone down drastically... Tried at different locations in Mumbai

at my place it fluctuates... No network to full network.
Reliance network team tells me that please port out as your area is a Weak Area !!
So I obeyed them and left them for Airtel !

Heh. No rcom signal at my place for the past three weeks. They seem to be in no hurry to fix it. Don't really care, happy with loop.

Speeds are no problem at all. They are mostly 400kb/s download rate at day time and max 600-700kb/s at night times.
What I am most pissed now is that , recently ( a week or so ) , I have recharged for like 5 times with 123 , and I have got 500mb all the 5 times and not 1gb. I use unlocked data card ( of aircel's ) and it used to work fine in starting. Now in my last 5 recharges they gave me 500mb each time and not 1gb. It mostly is around 515mb or 520mb.
Now one can say, may be there's other usage or something. NO , not at all. I am using dongle and have the option of "data usage" , I always reset it on new recharge and then see the usage when net stops working. it's like 480mb download and 35mb upload ( equals 515mb data usage ).
Is this fraud or what!!! wtf rcom? I am from Jammu btw. and signal of 3g is decent. Not full , but decent. Speeds are awesome. Can anyone confirm this fraud by rcom? I haven't yet called 198, may be tomorrow. Just wanted to confirm with you guys first. Let me know. :)

AbhishekS said:
A friend recharged with Rs. 123 this Thursday and got full 1GB 3G data.
Abhishek can u pls confirm from your friend that this plan is working in dongles as well or it is only for mobile.Do replay soon i m wating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back