Reliance 3G Tablet based on Google Android 2.3

• Thread starter Thread starter pothi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 9,398
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dell android smartphones in india are made by ZTE. and as dakiya said, pretty much all the networking hardware we use in india is probably chinese. and of course. a lot of branded stuff is in the end manufactured in china. all the cheapo tablets you see in the indian market would probably be rebranded shit from zte. the company happens to be one of the largest mobile phone seller in india through OEM route.

not to mention the equipment like switches boards etc etc... most of them are chinese... :(

#1. Its a Huawei relabeled product.#2. Its cheap and its low end. Comparing it to a 30-40k worth tablets is moronic. Whoever made this ad overlooked the fact that its the people with good amount of common sense will lol at the ad.#3. Apple put samsung into trouble and now its after motorola xoom. Should 1 be surprised if Huawei is in the list?I asked a media sample from the person who sent me an invitation 2 hours before it started (which I couldn't go). No reply yet. No prize for guessing why :P.

Thanks to Reliance now we'll see a flood of cheap Chinese tablets bundled with data plans from all operators.

heh. or they are superimposing the video during the editing process. in any case, it was pretty stupid to let that it appear in the final ad.

Airtel (made by Beetel -divsion of Bharti) has launched 7inch tab @ Rs 9999.Fryo and not not up gradeable ( unlike Reliance 2.3) But processor 1Gb compared to 800 mhz of Reliance.Just for On the road browsing (with 7") is ok I think.I doubt any of these batteries will run longer than 3-4 hours of continous browsing. Even Nexus -s lasts only 4-5 hours of browsing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back