Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,284
I thought it may be that new channel but i dont think so. They are showing "women taking a nap" and writing "TV is servant" Such stuff have nothing to do with a new channel. It clears that it can be BIG TV adv. As i specified before - "women are sleeping" and says "tv is servant" that means - it will (wake-up alarm) wake them up to watch their fav program. That concept has to do with BIG TV STB and not with a new tv channel "colors".------ Another adv of that super man on terrace - DTH (usually fits on terrace/balcony) whereas that new channel doesnt have to do anything with a terrace. If it would be a tv channel then superman would be in front of a tv and not on a terrace (sitting idle and not even watching anything).So - i guess, those are the BIG TV promos.

Why is the ad. only in Mumbai edition if it is being launched all over India? We know that BIG DTH is available for Mumbaikars as Reliance Electricity customers. Is BIG DTH advertising for them?:wall:

may be they are adopting SUN TV policy, first cover local area for begining than rest of india within 2-3 months. like the way BIG FM was launched.but reliance shud be launching pan india being a BIG company.

We all know that Reliance Big Tv has already launched to its employees and customers, but the news is out now that on June 16 (unconfirmed reports) - Big TV DTH will be open for public all over India.

Big TV currently has over 50,000 customers who are generally related to the Reliance group. The company is planning to start its services in 6000 towns in India in the first month itself. Abhishek Bachchan is going to be the brand ambassador for Big Tv, so there is some direct competition to Shah Rukh who is closely associated with Dish Tv (from the Zee group).

The total number of DTH users in India is goin to rise to 25 million by 2012. The opportunity for Dish Tv, Tata Sky and now Big Tv is huge.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 12 June 2008 )

Reliance Big Tv DTH - Finance and Money @ Technews.In

HAs BIG TV being launched if so when and where . I ahvent hrd abt this yet then how come u r using for more than a month? any idea when it is going to be launched and what is the price going to be??

I have not seen it in the Delhi papers?

I haven't seen any Ad in my regional newspaper, reliance is launching national wide is in it? so it means this is not a Reliance related Ad.

Back