Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,264
hahaha, so many launch dates, wait wait and just more wait ... reliance launch date is the next big joke doing rounds on all forums these days ..:thumbsup:

By the way - today i got a call from a local dealer (may be just a local TS or Dish dealer or other reliance service dealer or just a mobile dealer) - and offered me a BIG TV connection (in PCO offer) at 2250 (3 mths subscription is included).

SHALL I GO FOR IT?

He also has a 2 page brochure to show features and other stuff. Its about a PCO offer brochure these people might have received from reliance. It has all info about how PCO owner can go for this offer and what they get etc etc...

This person is offering us in that offer. What do you suggest? SHALL I GO FOR IT?

(If you want to see a brochure, i can post it here - its in a local language - Gujarati but you may get to see it anyhow what it offers).

----------------------------------------

I waited for a reply and now finally subscribed... FOR MORE NEWS - SEE MY THREAD HERE - https://broadband.forum/reliance-big-tv-dth/31206-i-subscribed-big-tv-connection-brochure-pictures-attached/#post213213

So guys, it is finalised now. Chiranjeevi is announcing formation of his party on August 14th, 2008. There was as much speculation on the date of his announcement as we have for BIG DTH launch. Now that Chiranjeevi has finalised his date, hopefully BIG too will finalise its launch date! :P

So guys, it is finalised now. Chiranjeevi is announcing formation of his party on August 14th, 2008. There was as much speculation on the date of his announcement as we have for BIG DTH launch. Now that Chiranjeevi has finalised his date, hopefully BIG too will finalise its launch date! :P
chirangeevi may reconsider because of bad muhoortham [august] and also his party may not hit like upcoming bigtv:P

Are you all talking about that south super star Chiranjeevi? (The Gentleman fame?) - if so, what is a connection btw him and BIG? wats going on!!!

ok cool..... i thought he replaced abhi... but i think, his entire family is gone for next 3 yrs (after having that 1500 crore deal) - reliance will use them every moment and will piss them off (on and off tv). we have to bare them all for next few years!!! (both on tv and movies)

Back