Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,260
So the news of 15th August launch appears to be only another rumour. :wall:The Hindu, which also reported the news was careful enough to say that "the launch date of 15th August was however not confirmed by BIG TV personnel when contacted".:redface:

now big tv people had disclosed their rates,two different zones north,and south.South rates are more comparative.four stater package, 8 regional package and 10 al la carte channels, free period ranging from 3 to 18 months, customer can create his own package.3 month locking period for package choose d, 6 month lock in period for sports channel package channel packages are more flexible and stb are asset of company

now big tv people had disclosed their rates,two different zones north,and south.South rates are more comparative.four stater package, 8 regional package and 10 al la carte channels, free period ranging from 3 to 18 months, customer can create his own package.3 month locking period for package choose d, 6 month lock in period for sports channel package channel packages are more flexible and stb are asset of company
Good thinking!:thumbsup:
No use of such news without source!:P

So the news of 15th August launch appears to be only another rumour. :wall:The Hindu, which also reported the news was careful enough to say that "the launch date of 15th August was however not confirmed by BIG TV personnel when contacted".:redface:

15th passed and no launch!

They have added new channels in their plat from. I think they will start there comercial lunch from 21st of Aug 2008

Regards

Reliance Blue Magic DTH will be launched by the end of this year. The monthly cost for taking Reliance Blue Magic will be around Rs.500/-

They have added new channels in their plat from. I think they will start there comercial lunch from 21st of Aug 2008

Regards
another date of launching

We have to wait, But I am enjoying BIG TV under employee offer. I got this by my friend working in Relinace.

another date of launching

today i saw bigtv launching invitation at the office of our cities isp(installation service provider),which was wonderfully designed in the form of big tv remote, and inviting one person from each firm at hotel grand ashok for karnataka cluster distributors from evening 6.30 onwards, he was also telling there is specific dress code to attend the function

Back