Reliance Big TV DTH STB Model 1 and Model 2

• Thread starter Thread starter kapilmunjal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 15,721
That model 2 hasnt been delivered to any of the retailers yet as they are clearing off their existing "faulty" model stocks :hysterical:

Well better to wait our for few months , hopefully model 1 stocks will finish then :cool2:

The STBs with the new logo are basically not the faulty stocks. But they are the stocks which were manufactured after the testing of the earlier stocks were done during the employee and PCO offers. So, the stocks with the new logo are not that faulty.

They are not that faulty but the simple question is whether they are model 1 or 2 ? :huh:

They are Model 1. Model 2 has completedly different design of buttons. And it has an extra port for Dolby output.

Then kapil which model will you recommend is better, the older model 1 or the new model 2,

i have both stb's the new stb is bit faster than old but there r some problem like software update isue and 2 out of 10 stbs are faulty:rofl:

Well big tv always have some or the other problem in their STB's (Based on the comments on this forum, though i haven't experienced any because i don't have bigtv.)

nothing like that.apart from STB model-1 slightly slow ,it is good.but I want to swap for model-2.What should I do to get the second model?I am only 3 days old subscriber to BIG dth.

Back