Reliance Big TV DTH Website with working links

• Thread starter Thread starter nash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 8,182

nash

ISP
Etisalat
Check out these guys... Big TV website .. most of the links are working so the launch must be pretty soon

Big TV

This is from the website... Packages starting at RS 100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Design a TV experience that's all about you
Big TV is committed to providing the most robust entertainment services at maximum value to our customers.
Finally – entertainment packages that's anything but! We've taken all your favorite channels and created the perfect foundation for even the most discerning tastes. Best of all, it's all-digital and has extras you won't find anywhere else. Looking for the best choice and value around? Look no further than Big TV. Start with the basic package, and then choose the add-ons as well as upgrades that fit your needs. Pay for exactly what you need.
Premium quality, choice and value make the BIG TV difference. Coming soon your way is a variety of packages that are designed to meet any level of your needs. BIG TV is committed to offer you a variety of plans to meet your budget and needs. You will be able to use our comparison grid to help you decide which plan is right for you including OUTSTANDING CHANNEL LINEUPS.
For as little as under Rs. 100 a month, you can get over dozens of all-digital channels, as well as Pay-Per-View channels and much more. Some sample packages:
A package created especially for the whole family. You’ll enjoy a range of family-friendly programming from popular networks, including children’s, educational, and religious channels.
There’s a perfect package for every fan — if you love one sport, or if you love them all. From cricket to tennis and professional to international sports, you’ll be able to follow your favorite matches no matter where you live. And, you’re sure to find a package that gives you all the highlights you want.

wow... great work buddy!! :yahoo:They are yet to upload the offers and packages page. :P

There is an "Order Now" link in the website. The link takes you to a page which says contact customer care for ordering. So I just called the CC on the toll free number given in the website. There is an IVRS language selection option, after which I was able to talk to a customer service executive. He told me that right now the offer is open to REL customers and Reliance PCO Operators only. He said that he can take the order if I am one of them, otherwise the commercial launch is after two months. I asked him if he meant that the commercial launch will be in June 2008. He said no, there is no confirmation of any date but there will be ads. about the launch in first week of May 2008. Very confusing!!

^^ yup!! The cc is not telling any date of launching. But they say they will launch "very soon". I think last week of April or first week of May is when we can expect.

well it will take longer because they will have to sort out the problems,the stb gets hot after 15min and within 1hr it gets so hot that nothing will work in the stb,so u will have to hard power off it and after it cools its perfectly normal,but i have placed a celeron heat sinks(inc fan) on the stb . the stb itself rests on a huge Pentium3 heatsink,further the fan of pentium3 is placed on the the right side of stbs ventilation,so now it remains cool even after 4 hrs not a single trace of heat. the other problems is that each time they remove or add a channel ur favorite channels are lost,and the STB freezes so u will have hard power off it.also channels like pogo are coming in hindi,so its not funny anymore as it was in english.the option 16:9 doesnt work even if u change it from 4:3 to 16:9 it still remains in 4:3 although the STB says its displaying 16:9.sometime when scrolling channels or channging channels the STB shuts down and restarts. so when complained about all this the CC said "thats why we gave the connection first to relaince employees,so that we can take ur feedback and sort out the problem".so i dont think they will have a remote chance of launching it even by may.

I think its worth waiting if they can launch it Problem Freee....rather cursing it all over the forum after getting stuck with a faulty STB...They must be reading these forum and the way Tata Sky and dish tv is getting ripped.... Good thinking by BIG ..

Back