Reliance Broadband 1250 Thunder Plan in Gurgaon (4mbps unlimited)

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 33,239
Demo makes sense for wireless as you get an idea about the quality of network at your place. Wired connection does not have that problem. You can just get an idea about the general speeds from another user in the same apartment/society.

And that's the issue. Im the only power user for internet for at least 500m. And then I barely know anyone who is not on Airtel/BSNL

Call the reliance guy and ask for consumers in your surrounding. I had no idea uncle living in the house in front of mine was using Reliance. I always expected them to be BSNL users.

Hmmm.
When i want to migrate from Airtel, Im trying to keep the costs similar to what I pay now ie. 1850 for 2 MBPS 80GB FUP.
2 connections:
1 Airtel at 1mbps and a few GBs FUP for PS3.
2: Main connection for Youtube/Downloading/Browsing
Problems are that Airtel doesnt show a 1 MBPS plan on its website, and the 2 MBPS one has a pay per usage for each MB over 3 GB. I'd prefer a 512 unlimited after the FUP goes.
Secondly, I have nothing solid to switch to...:/

Just give Reliance a try. It's not even that expensive for what they are offering. If it works out, great. If not, dump it next month. Here is the number for the sales guy in my area: 9310099187.

Kay, Thanks!

Getting any signal at all in the basement should be considered lucky :D Unless, of course, you don't get 3G throughout the house.

It was all well till few weeks ago. I was able to make calls and even use 3G easily. Now I have to run upstairs even to pick calls. Something happened to Airtel in my area. Now, I do not even get 3G on the ground floor.

Back