• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,106
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance Thunder Plan 1099
Dear fellow sufferers,
I am currently using the Reliance Thunder 1099 plan. I get frequent outages, and last month I requested termination. Retention team promised a lot and I decided to try it out for a little longer, and while outages were reduced somewhat, the service quality is far from satisfactory. For example, here are my current ping stats:
12 packets transmitted, 12 packets received, 0.0% packet loss
round-trip min/avg/max/stddev = 123.512/370.001/900.000/330.386 ms
Questions:
1. Are these normal, or is there some way to improve these? Whats the best way to reach someone who can help?
2. I'm sick of having to login everyday. With my previous BSNL connection, I had setup the BSNL modem in bridge mode and my Airport Extreme router in PPPoE, which worked very reliably. Is this possible with Reliance?
3. I'm currently based in Rajkot, Gujarat. Are there any other internet service providers I should consider, if I decide to switch?
Any help/advice is much appreciated!

Update: I've had enough of this horrible/unreliable/slow service. Have requested termination.

They haven't yet, although so far I've only submitted the request. Person on the phone said I'll be contacted within 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back