Reliance BroadBand Worst Service : Not Addressing The Issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance BroadBand
Hi..
I have chosen the 549 plan
1Mbps Speed and unlimited download .
But i got only 800kbps speed.
I have paid 1350rs to get a new connection 800rs for service charge and balance 550rs as advance rent.
After paying they fixed the connecting in three working days.
for the first month there was no problem in the connection.
In (24-12-2013) the connection has not worked. On the next day i have complained to the customer care executive.
They provided me complain reference number and they said within 24 hours you complain will be resolved.
No one have called me back to resolve this issue and i repeatedly call to them for next 2 weeks.
On every call they say your complain is in processing status and will be resolved within maximum of 48 hours.
30-12-2013 A person has called and asked to pay the bill of amount 712rs, I said the connection was not worked for the last two
weeks i will pay when you resolve the problem. He said if you make late payment we will add 100rs as penalty. Due date of the bill is (1-Jan-2014).
2-jan-2014 i have requested to cancel the connection, but they have not taking request to cancel by saying the reason
we can't take you request you already have one complain after closing the complain you can make the termination request.
Then i repeatedly calling them they taken the request.
After a week i contacted one of my friend working in Reliance Marketing Team.
He said there was a problem in server that they have not payed EB-Bill for a month.
They don't have power supply for the particular server in that area.
In January First weak i repeatedly getting calls from reliance they said to pay the bill i said for the past 10 days the connection is not working first resolve that.
One person said even though the connection is not working you need to pay the bill for you have used.
But the connection is activated by paying the rent in advance then i why need to pay for...
Still now the connection is not working and no one is addressing the issue, but i am getting messages to mobile to pay the bill to avoid penalty..
User Id: 249276393665.
BIlling Account No: 100000121691850.
Customer Name: MR TAMILSELVAN C.
Maild id: [email protected]
Plan Description: THUNDER COMBO 549.

The address for which connection applied:
No: 52/56 Ganapathy pudur 1st street,
Ganapathy,
Coimbatore -641006
Tamilnadu.
Contact Number: 9443619583

Status