Reliance Jio AirFiber: Lots of sites not loading on company laptop

• Thread starter Thread starter itsmrshaw
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 11,978
No. Only in company laptop

Raise a disconnection request and explain the issue to the retention team when you receive a call. They will be on their toes to solve this issue. I know it's not the most efficient way but trust me these ISPs are thick skinned now and just complaining won't get you anywhere.
This method has worked quite a few times for me.

It's not a customer's job to identify the issue and shouldn't be held liable for it. ISPs are just lethargic and their CC situation is well known. It's not like we are asking for a free service, we pay for it, so ISPs should actively work to identify the problem and resolve it.
"We won't budge until you threaten us to leave" is the mindset.

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst thing with Jio Postpaid (be it JioFiber/AirFIber or Mobility) once the plan money is paid even if you cancel you wont get the money back as per their terms and conditions. Also PGPortal or NCH wont help. Only I guess District Consumer Forum can help on getting the refund.
So dont think they would bother solve the problem.

I faced something similar with my office laptop, while every other device in my home was working.

In Network Connection -> WiFi -> Properties -> Internet Protocol Version 4 -> Properties -> See if the DNS server addresses has been assigned manually, set it to obtain automatically.

I am Unable to ping ipv4 addresses on jio 5g. Anyone facing the same?

Back