Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if he ok with spending extra 30/- then he should goahead. in my opinion hard reset is not worth the 30/-

@Dhiraj i too ported from airtel to jio, yes you need a new qr code. if you dont have one then you need to do a full hard resent of your mobile then you will get a new code

ps : i seen jio engineer doing this for people who wants a new code for porting :emoji_blush:

It is not worth doing a hard reset for just 30 Rs. I had the barcode redeemed issue for a long time and couldn't get a JIO SIM because of this. Then one day out of nowhere the JIO CC emailed me and after a couple of exchanges they asked me to go to the JIO service center in GGN and my issue would be resolved. Went there and the tech person gave me 3 SIMs in 20 minutes (While using barcodes of their own which he got by calling the JIO marketing team he said) without touching my phone.

Also, is it just me or has JIO started to throttle speeds big time? I am up today and my night data speeds are only around 10-15 MBps when a week or so ago they were 25-40 Mbps.

Last edited:
To retain prime membership you have to do a min149 recharge every month IMO

^ Yeah it is confusing but the first question is about not recharging for few months. I presume that it is the 90 days thingy where you have to recharge at least 20 bucks once in 90 days. All telcos have this policy in place.

Back