Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's best plan strategy at present ?

999 for 60+10 gb as multiple recharges or wait for more offers?

₹499 seems to be the best bet for now. Turns out to ₹7.5/GB instead of ₹14.27/GB with the ₹999 plan.

Placed port request :openedeyewink:. Vodafone offering corp plan at 399 with 60 GB data & unlimited calling...

Can you give me more details about this plan? Am currently on 224 plan with 1 GB of 2G and 300 min free (Local). My bill crosses 500 every month.

Place a port request and you'll get plans and their details

I got to know its 5 Gb extra p.m. (12*5 GB) on top of 3 GB that they are giving. So basically if you do an MNP , have a 4G handset - this corp plan would give you unlimited calling, sms & 8 GB per month for 12 months & then 3 GB...

So, JIO will continue with prime plans after 31st march. Two new prime plans introduced.
Plan 1- 402Rs. Will give you Prime benefits + Extra 303Rs plan benefits ( I f recharged before 31st March then it will give additional 5GB data)
Plan 2- 598Rs Will give you Prime benefits + Extra 499Rs plan benefits (If recharge before 31st March then it will give additional 10 GB data )

The plans you mentioned are to be done if you haven't recharged by March 31st?Is that right?

Back