Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jio is the best for me and many other who live in rural areas as there aren't many 4g users here. i was using airtel from last 7yrs and 3g signal come goes as it pleases and its really hard to make my voip work calls.

really glad that i ported to jio and i think their service will be much better after 31st as freeloaders will be gone

The idea behind 10/5GB addon must be to make users stick to their network by making them commit for a long term before 31st March itself and secondly, helping people understand benefits of add-ons, promote people to purchase more add-ons.
@igloo If JIO continues prime after 31st march which seems likely , then what option other network providers have other than to continue with this promotional packs.
While I have recharged with 99 and 303, I will play wait and watch game. The only reason I am sticking with Jio as alternative no is because I got a premium Jio number by mistake. If there was 2-5am night unlimited, it would have been a no brainer.

Some math-phobia people thinking price drops. Please check average ARPU of all mobile operator (for your information it was approx Rs.90/- of 2012) and compare it with average ARPU of Jio.

Last edited:
I am now getting calls from Jio to enroll myself as a Prime Customer to apparently enjoy all the offers.

I get like 5 SMS daily asking me to enroll to Jio,and each time they are trying to convince me in a different way,like the context is different each time :P

They are offering additional 1GB data on 149 plan upon recharging before 31st March. Total 3gb data. Not sure if this is gonna continue every month. It no where states that i need to do 12recharges before 31st to claim the additional data.

Back