Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you guys remember the tower location tool that used to be there for jio? what happened to it? is it still there?
@nitinmits has access to the jio coverage map I guess. Here is the thread :

Reliance Jio 4G LTE Coverage Area Map

volcano619

ok just contacted jio cc regarding the 303 recharge, they are saying that if i recharge 303 for 12times before march 31st then i will be getting 5gb extra data for next 12months

can anyone confirm this. do you think it is benefit that doing all 12recharges now itself? or will they launch any other new plans after march 31st?

Yes what cc said is true you do get 5GB addon activated.
If you recharge via 6 diff Paytm accounts, can get in 273 X 12.

All good unless something cheaper comes in after April.

@igloo so we can avail that offer for same number multiple times! it not restricted to certain time like 2 or 3 time per number?

Hey, that's not correct, I asked Jio CC a week ago and he said specifically that the extra add-ons are for April month only. If you take a risk then do let us know about the aftermath.

@Bsnl Super User nope, i just called cc 3 times and spoke to diif reps. all said that that if we recharge 12times before 31th then we will get 5gb dat/10gb dats 12months

Bad luck to me as I filled my BSNL with 4200 each sim due to there 490Rs. - 600TT offer, JIO CC wrong info cost them at least a customer.

Last edited:
@igloo so we can avail that offer for same number multiple times! it not restricted to certain time like 2 or 3 time per number?
5GB addon is multiple times however recharge must be done before 31st march.
Paytm cashback is limited to 2times per account.

It's not worth it for a 5GB monthly add on IMO,I'm sure operators would start to introduce much more interesting plans as we go on,BSNL has already started 2GB/day

Back