Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ported my number long time ago(November) to Jio..... faced no porting issue....

But will port out of Jio this week..... because of poor network......

I too have 2 of my friends who ported back in December from Airtel and had no issues but i guess the goof-up had to happen due to mad rush. Maybe they are out of ports which they can assign. I ported from Airtel but their 4g network is more or less the same and i have been using a second Jio sim since July with no major issues. I don't do downloads much but browsing on jio is way faster than Airtel. For me it is like browsing on Wifi and the call quality is superb as well. I waited patiently for the last 4 months, created 4 tickets on the Airtel open network and they doo acknowledge that a tower is needed but not much progress and it has been just showing "Tower Needed" on their map. Never the less, the impact on the battery backup due to poor coverage was also compelling factor. For now, i am tied to them till end of June. Will port out for sure if the saga continues.

One of my friend working at JIO told me that JIO is in process of adding additional 10 Mhz spectrum in Band 40 making it total 30 Mhz at Bhopal, Indore and Jabalpur and soon at Gwalior. Can anybody confirm this since i am from Gwalior?

do you guys remember the tower location tool that used to be there for jio? what happened to it? is it still there?

@nitinmits not being pessimistic or anything but if they are planning to do something like that,then they would start with circles like Mumbai,Delhi etc first,like I saw already CA being deployed in some parts of Mumbai circles.

@RajanP yep,it's still there..

Back