Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think this offer or something similar would be extended many times.
Incentive/commission given to dealer.

I have 3 sims for jiofi device, 2 via free home delivery last month. Recharging just one of them.

But after looking at their non-prime offers, JIO non-prime plans don't look that attractive, especially for the people who don't want to commit for JIO only. I think prime is just a hype created by them which will be available to all users even after 1 April maybe they will increase Prime fees by 100 Rs. more than the current price.
@Will Thompson Certainly load will reduce, In my friend circle out of 10 people who subscribed to prime at least 7 of them aren't even interested in going on with jio as they got similar offers from other operators and one of them has 6 JIO sims which he will be throwing after 31st March and many of them have multiple sims. I know that the sample size is quite small but it tells loads about JIO customer behaviour overall, so I expect the load to reduce by 50%.

Damn 6 JIO SIMs. I can only hope so because during daytime I barely get above 2 MBps and that too if I am lucky. I did call their CC yesterday (Got connected instantly and the exec was very polite and helpful) who checked my coverage area and told their were 3 towers in my circle when according to their experts 5 are required to handle current load. He said 1 is almost finished and another one would be up in 3-4 months. Plus apparently they are testing some system upgrades which will ensure speeds improve considerably from 1st April.

Now I understand it is his job to paint a good picture in front of the customer but I was surprised at the in-depth explanation and more so the change in attitude of the CC from 3-4 months ago. Improvement there for sure.

Last edited:
I will be continuing with Jio , subscribed to prime, 28GB/month data for ~300Rs is a steal.
Besides look at the competition, voda and airtel slashing prices ^^
I am personally more excited about their Fiber connection

Has anyone successfully ported their number to jio? I am stuck with no incoming calls for now. When someone calls me, he hears a message that dial a valid number.

CC tells me that i need to wait for max 21 days as they are addressing this issue with other operators. I gave my port in request 3 days back it got activated today. Outgoing calls and Internet is working though.

@yougotmehere It's Point of Interconnect issue. I faced the same problem when I got a Jio number back in October. They resolved it eventually. I haven't faced this issue after porting my primary number to Jio.

The interconnect issue would be from other operators but irony here is that even calling from other Jio number gives me the same "invalid number" message.

Back