Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's the thing. jio has been operating like rbi. no structure. no clarity. if prime and paid plans are applicable from april 1... and hny offer is valid till march 31... why not continue with the system you had before prime was already announced. sure most people have no issues paying 99 bucks. but prime is an optional thing that people have a choice to pay for.

I'll be visiting Rel dig store for port in request. I'll ask for more clarification.

Lol visited nearby digital store in mall(owned or leased by Reliance completely for jio) in vikas puri delhi.
Jio service center is at top floor, Reliance ind. fiber division office is next to it.
Digital store, fresh store, trendz store at GF.

Rs.99+303 is mandatory for new sim even Rs.149 recharge is not allowed for now from store.
In my(mnp) case he charged Rs.100 (didn't ask for Re.1 change) and asked for my contact no for Rs.303 recharge when mnp gets completed. lol
Stupid thing is invite still needed even when its paid now.

Also if you want to convert to prime from digital store then also they would charge you for Rs.303 recharge also. No Rs.149.

Seem like Rs.149 is just to attract people, Jio has no plan to continue it in future or to reduce data benefits to old levels.

I see a lady sitting (almost for a fortnight now) at Sis Ganj Gurudwara with a stool in front of her with Jio sims..... they are giving away (she has the finger print sensor etc) new connections just like that.... most probably HNY offer.....

and I expect they are offering at all such public places with heavy footfall....

there are multiple people sitting on stools with a phone connected with fingerprint sensor with jio sims. i am not sure if these folks are also charging 99 bucks in the name of prime offer.

It seem like Jio is not giving any incentive on Rs.149 recharge.

I have not taken the Prime, still deciding whether it is usable.
In the morning before 8 am the speed is too good, then gradually decreases through the day . A clear sign of too many users. :emoji_crocodile:

By 4 pm it is 2G and 6-10 pm is quarter dialup. My upload speed now is 0.8 kbps. :emoji_hot_pepper:

The jio prices will bring in many landline customers who had enough of shitty services, my estimate is that Jio will have more users than they can handle.. This will bring down the speeds even more. so what is the fate of paying customers in April?

Hopefully Bsnl and others will wake up before all their customers are gone. :emoji_eggplant:

If I don't recharge for JIO prime for 1 or 2 months, will it get void? What's the exact timeline before the prime membership get void, Will JIO sim be like other sims, like in Airtel, I hardly did 20 Rs recharge in last 2 years but its still working( But incase of reliance one of my sim got deactivated because of non activity withing 6 months ) or they(JIO) will stop connection if I don't recharge for 3-4 months.
I am thinking of not recharging for JIO 303Rs. offer as I am getting 175Rs 15GB 3G data 28 Days from Reliance

With Prime you have to recharge with minimum 149 every month. Gap of 1-2 months is not allowed.
Prime membership open till 31st March.

Back