Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Jio Store guys are now forcing Prime to everyone coming for a new connection/MNP. Went for porting my Reliance GSM number to Jio and the guy said 'Aapko ₹99 ka recharge karwaana padega'. Didn't argue with him as I wanted thay anyway.

No I know that. I was asking if anyone has done 303 or above recharge thus far and got any confirmation from Jio or on MyJio app that this additional data will be added once paid subscriptions are underway post 31st March. Because other than this article I can't seem to find this offer anywhere not on Jio's website or My Jio app etc.

@volcano619 Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it.
Jio.com
As soon as you go to the above site,you'll see a very big banner saying buy one and get one free.Image below for your reference. :p

Untitled — Postimage.org

I would assume it's 5GB flat with 28 days validity,consume the first 5GB and then your 1GB/day starts..

@volcano619 No, your 1gb/ day data would get used up first. 5 gb is like a booster plan. If you hit the daily 1 gb limit, data will start getting used up from the additional 5 gb.. so your fup will not come into effect as long as 5 gb is not used up. I checked with cc on this.

My experience with jio has been exactly opposite of what people are reporting.

I do not remember a day when I got a speed of more than 1-1.5 Mbps but calls have not been a problem since February. I get no signals when I am in office and thus it is useless for me for most of my day. I am,therefore, planning to give Prime offer a pass for now and planning to migrate to Vodafone Rs 346 prepaid offer.

Cheers!!

The Jio Store guys are now forcing Prime to everyone coming for a new connection/MNP. Went for porting my Reliance GSM number to Jio and the guy said 'Aapko ₹99 ka recharge karwaana padega'. Didn't argue with him as I wanted thay anyway.

It's true, from 4th march all new user won't be able to come on new year offer, either recharge with prime or do non-prime recharge.

Refunded failed transaction with a sms "We have processed refund for multiple deductions of Jio Prime recharge on xxxxxxxxxx & the same has been initiated to your card/bank account. This amount will reflect in your account by 12-March-2017. We apologies for inconvenience. Team Jio."

Back