Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can I port in my existing mobile number to Jio? | Reliance Jio FAQs

At the time of buying the new connection through eKYC or Paper CAF, you are requested to pay Rs.99 to enjoy free benefits till 31st march, 2017 and enroll for the Jio Prime Membership Offer.

i hear that store people are now pushing new users to pay for prime at the time of connection. this statement seems like a suggestion/request not a compulsion.

I remember when I had took my first mobile connection, Airtel prepaid in 2006, I had paid Rs 999 (and sales girl at shop did not even return Re 1 back). That cost was just to receive sim without any talktime/sms (no data was present at that time). So I guess 99 for JIO prime "should" be ok. Although they should provide opt-out option for customers.

HNY offer is valid till March end. Customers should get access to it for free till March 31.

^^^ Are they not?
Even if they are not getting, HNY offer was for people who were JIO customers during 01-Jan-2017. May be its not provided any more to new customers.

My dad got his connection just a few weeks ago.

I guess with launch of Prime they stopped selling HNY as an offering to new customers..

but prime is not a package. it is more of a loyalty benefit type thing. if paid plans are starting from april 1 and prime is an optional upgrade that customers can opt in... why force it on new customers.

I guess there should be option to opt for 149 without prime plan... or other non-prime plans??

Back