Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's still 25 min a day for other nw,but that's not my point..I'm saying operators might still come up with new plans after April,might want to hold onto long time commitment,that's all

Last month, I hardly used 60 minutes of calling and reliability of calling via BSNL is much higher than JIO 4G. Every time I call via JIOFI, I have to disconnect wifi and then reconnect to it for calls to get connect.
Meanwhile, BSNL 2GB/day + 25 Minutes hardly costs me 238 Rs. after this Holi offer. So Recharged 2 sims with this pack and connected them to load balancer.

Last edited:
From 2 weeks, Jio speed is between 256kbps and 768kbps. It took 1 hour to download a 50MB file. Unless some improvement takes place, it is unusable. :emoji_turtle:

Aircel is yet to announce their plans ........ 14 days to go before the 31st.

Why 12 times? It is 13 times. I also confirmed with customer care. They informed me 5gb/10gb extra will be given every 28 days period if all recharge done within specified period. They also informed me they will bring more offers and they probably increase prime membership validity when I asked what will happen if my 13th recharge is 9999 within 31st March.

I think it can't go below this.
Jio need to show some revenue also.
Bsnl is committing for 3 months only.

The idea behind 10/5GB addon must be to make users stick to their network by making them commit for a long term before 31st March itself and secondly, helping people understand benefits of add-ons, promote people to purchase more add-ons.
@igloo If JIO continues prime after 31st march which seems likely , then what option other network providers have other than to continue with this promotional packs.

Back