Reliance login page not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Reliance
I got reliance thunder 2mbps unlimited. I live in Vadodara, Gujarat. The speed was great but since past 5 days when I start the modem (ZET company provided by Reliance), the reliance login page doesn't load. The browser says it's loading but after 2 minutes it says website not available. I need to try for 10-15 times and if lucky it would load.
I have been trying to load that page since past 5 hours but nothing. I did complain about this and was told that fiber is weak and would be solved by tomorrow. Nothing till now. Is this problem common? Would it get rectified on it's own?

Yes, facing the same problem since early morning today. However, my internet is working fine even w/o login :pleasantry:

I finally was able to login after hours of trying. It worked for a couple of minutes and now again tries to load 'reliance' page while trying to access internet. sigh.

^One of the major reasons why I left Reliance - this was a regular problem. Try restarting modem if you face it again.

This direct IP link has stopped working for me, even with custom DNS turned off. I think they've changed the backing IP. Anyone knows what the new IP is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back