Reliance mumbai gsm network is bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am on their 300 rupee pack that comes with 250 rupee talk time that works on all calls.

call rates are also pretty cheap on this plan...

----------

earlier i was on the tata to tata free plan as my wife was also using a tata indicom phone :ashamed:

she moved to vodafone. so i changed my plan to avoid buying a new phone :P

i am on their 300 rupee pack that comes with 250 rupee talk time that works on all calls.

call rates are also pretty cheap on this plan...

----------

earlier i was on the tata to tata free plan as my wife was also using a tata indicom phone :ashamed:

she moved to vodafone. so i changed my plan to avoid buying a new phone :P

good way to make you come behind her... Vodafone previously was Hutch .. whereever you go our network follows. :hysterical:

heh. i did not follow her to vodafone! i remained on tata indicom with my old phone. i had to buy her a new Nokia. damn. mobile phones are expensive :P

i am not talking about following with mobiles, I hope you understood it :happy: In other words it meant you should listen to whatever she says :D

damn. mobile phones are expensive :P

rs.1000 is not expensive or get a second hand phone for rs.150.

----------

Vodafone previously was Hutch .. whereever you go our network follows. :hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical:

i was talking about the Nokia i bought for her! and 10,000 for a mobile phone is pretty expensive. especially when mobile phones of today are rarely just mobile phones. the excessive cost is attributed to features that you have no control over. you cannot buy a good quality mobile phone without paying extra for cameras, music players, video players, gps and other stuff. i bet a lot of people in india own a 3G phone who are not even going to use 3G connectivity ever. same case for cameras. cameras below 2-3 megapixel are pretty useless. but a lot of phones still come with them. adding to the cost. for something that has little use for most people.

i bet a lot of people in india own a 3G phone who are not even going to use 3G connectivity ever. same case for cameras. cameras below 2-3 megapixel are pretty useless. but a lot of phones still come with them. adding to the cost. for something that has little use for most people.

True, I bought HTC touch phone for myself around 10 months back.. I hardly use it all of its features.. except calling and recieving.. messaging is such a pain in all these windows based phone.. Finally I got bugged 1 day and bought Nokia 1208.. :S

tata indicom gsm will be better then reliance gsmreliance gsm----nations worst network:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(for mumbai VF or !DEA is best :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Things seems to be improving for Reliance..Now network is okay. It's not giving as much as trouble which it used to give me 2 weeks back..maybe they are working on the network front.But they seriously need to look into their so called "customer care" ..I have got a very nice Offer sms from reliance about Free STD and those kind of stuffs but their sms is somewhat confusing.So i tried to dial their CC, but still not able to connect it. It's 2 Am now but CC is unreachable.:@One thing i must admit..reliance have some really cool offers..They give me double talktime on every recharge.And i love their 100 mins STD calls for 70 rs.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back