Remote Recording now available in TATA Sky Plus DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter apurbakm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,798
Used, the internet recording and it is simply great. Very continent and easy to use. Being a regular net surfer, its much easier for me to browse through the site and select whatever programs I want to record in one go. But convenient personally for me.About mobile recording, I have heard some murmurs about it not working on certain models. But I think we need to give TS a benefit of doubt. This is a relatively new technology (in india) as someone mentioned above must be in testing phase. Every technology goes through these glitches. I am sure these will be ironed out with time. Overall, thumbs up to Tata Sky for adding these two features :urock:

If we send RR to 56633 , Tata Sky send a Service Message not a text message. So someone like me keep service message off, will not receive reply. In that case turn on service message and then send SMS or directly download from following link:

The mobile APP can be downloaded from http://202.87.41.147/waphung/widget_free/tatasky_plus.php3

You need to visit this page from your web browser of your mobile phone. It will detect phone and download appropriate software or just give message that your mobile is not supported.

This is really a good feature Tata sky launched.

Back