Tata Sky Plus DTH Launched

• Thread starter Thread starter s_parkhi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 5,602
hey guys i ma doing a project on Tata Sky....if u can give some insights regarding the brand positioning and brand personality of tata sky, that'll be very much helpful for me...:)

One look at the threads listed here would speak volumes about the brand perception of Tata Sky. It is 'perceived' to be a luxury brand, whereas it is quite the opposite.

hey guys i ma doing a project on Tata Sky....if u can give some insights regarding the brand positioning and brand personality of tata sky, that'll be very much helpful for me...:)
You can go through past threads of TATASKY & TATASKY+, read the positive & negative comments of people (about TATASKY service only, ignore personal comments). It would certainly helpful for your project. All the best :thumbsup:

Searching here would have shown following points about Tata Sky DTH from Tata Sky DTH.

1) Tatasky is best DTH in the world as it is for higher end customers who don't have time to watch TV.

2) Best clarity both sound and video next to VCD.

3) Excellent Customer service. You will get automated template reply as soon as you send an email to them. Telephone number will look like Toll free but actually it isn't.

4) Quick service. Make a compliant about any thing regarding hardware then they will soon send a service person for just Rs.300! Repairing charges extra.

5) Excellent forum support and will take care to ban/warn members talking against Tata Sky DTH. So potential customers will think Tata Sky DTH don't have any problems.

----------

You can go through past threads of TATASKY & TATASKY+, read the positive & negative comments of people (about TATASKY service only, ignore personal comments). It would certainly helpful for your project. All the best :thumbsup:

I agree with you. He should ignore personal comments from some members about what they think and preceive about TS. After all it is just prasings from them which has no value :thumbsup:

Searching here would have shown following points about Tata Sky DTH from Tata Sky DTH.

1) Tatasky is best DTH in the world as it is for higher end customers who don't have time to watch TV.

2) Best clarity both sound and video next to VCD.

3) Excellent Customer service. You will get automated template reply as soon as you send an email to them. Telephone number will look like Toll free but actually it isn't.

4) Quick service. Make a compliant about any thing regarding hardware then they will soon send a service person for just Rs.300! Repairing charges extra.

5) Excellent forum support and will take care to ban/warn members talking against Tata Sky DTH. So potential customers will think Tata Sky DTH don't have any problems.

----------

Great Research.
Everyword said by you is worth GOLD.
i really cannot stop reading your 3rd point & 4th point. In 4th point you said they will send Technician soon, I agree why will TS want to miss those 300rs :grin:

----------

I hope he ignores this and your post above too :clap:

Back