Tata Sky Plus DTH: Benefits and Shortcomings

• Thread starter Thread starter operaman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,840
Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased Tata Sky+. Recording facility is very convenient.:icry: few channels are missing though..........and costlier package scheme then other DTH like Zee Dish TV.

Do you know what am i recording..........

Chellamey......:) I bet you won't dare to record the afternoon mega serials and watch them when you go home :D Enjoy your TS+ :thumbsup:

My theory is very simple just record the Radhika serial alone......and record some english or hindi movies and finally i used to record some of the tamil reality shows during the weekends which are telecasted in the evening time........As i said......and i agree with you that i am really afraid of recording the afternoon serials......

I am doing good Mr. Harshal..........Long time no see.........You once again got the best product.........I hope atleast from now on you be regular in the forum...........

You once again got the best product.........

Tata Sky+ is one of the best product in DTH service :cool2:

One more thing its only DTH which has got PVR................so there is no other option for the customers those who are interested to buy DTH along with PVR................:notallowed:

I dont understand why other DTH service providers are not interested to launch their PVR service to compete with TS+..........

----------

Its been more than a year and TS+ is the only DTH service provider able to provide PVR feature.........

----------

More options available in the market the more the benefit for the customers.........

Plus at persent customers need to grab this opprtunity of price drop almost 50% Tata Sky+ PVR standing in market is well established.:irock:Late entrants of PVR will take time depends on what steps they take to promote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back