Roughly BigTV's South Starter = South Jumbo in Tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 6,994
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of repeating it again and again. I agree with you that you pay more for Tata Sky. But you get good service for it. Please go to the section on BIG TV and see what people have to say.

I accept your point whole-heartedly .

SOD forum is bit biased to Big TV as the Admin has some influence in BIG TV.
But in that forum it self i hear lot of complaints about Big TV.

People all over saying that Airtel Digital TV and Tatasky are the best.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Absolutely wrong. Can u pls tell me, how much do we need to pay if we want Star Movies, HBO, Zee Studio, CN and Jetix,along with SUN Channels.:whistle:
Big TV pricing is not cheap, it look like cheap. :wall:

Are Star Movies, HBO, Zee Studio Cartoon Network and Jetix are prime channels?

BigTV's South Starter Package includes most of the SUN Network's channels.

what ever comes in ts are prime and excellent channels with atmost trps. what ever which don't come in ts are crap and worst channels with little or no trp. if other dth gives channels at cheaper price it means their quality worse than ts. don't argue anymore.

what ever comes in ts are prime and excellent channels with atmost trps. what ever which don't come in ts are crap and worst channels with little or no trp. if other dth gives channels at cheaper price it means their quality worse than ts. don't argue anymore.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zee Studio, Star Movie, Cartoon Network, HBO, Jetix are available in Tata Sky.

And may i know who you are to command me to stop my argument?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zee Studio, Star Movie, Cartoon Network, HBO, Jetix are available in Tata Sky.

And may i know who you are to command me to stop my argument?

I am TS marketing agent. My boss is a long time member here and he ordered me to post here about TS and also fight with people who hate TS. So fighting with you :happy:

forum can only be biased if the moderators and administrators are biased with a particular server. from what i see, i do not really show bias towards any particular service provider :-si am a big airtel fan. but i am the one who has been targeting airtel for their fair usage policy.... :whistle:

admin , i am not saying you , but there are many others who are making this forum biased towards Tata Sky .

well forums would have members who are biased with one service or the other! you cannot really expect everyone online to be free of bias. :)

@SVKthis is unfair for you to give me -rep because I was from ts. you should have sent me pm regarding this. my image gone now :cry:

well forums would have members who are biased with one service or the other!

you cannot really expect everyone online to be free of bias. :)

Yes, we should not expect everyone online to be free of bias , but in this forum(Tata Sky section) most of them are particularly biased towards tatasky , and it is irritating to see such posts often here . My intentions are not to hurt anyone here .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back