Rumored updated Reliance Jio Plans

My friend works at Jio.These plans are true and good.Please check the below image.

Screenshot_20170228_155207_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How these booster Addon packs works, So If I complete 1GB for the day and recharge with 301 - 10GB Addon pack the the next day will the 1 GB which get added as tariff plan got consumed first or the 10GB addon will get consumed.
Note - I am asking this because someone her did recharge of 300 - 6GB addon pack and he said that tariff plan 1GB was consumable until or unless we complete Addon, Is this true?

Honestly, Jio is exceeding my expectations every time. These are incredible plans if real. The 499 plan with 2GB per day is just super awesome. I had planned to get 4 SIMs including my dads (1 original LYF phone SIM from beta period + 1 JioFI + 1 new Honor 6x SIM + 1 Dad's Jio SIM) on the 303 plan. But I can now just use 2 SIMs with 499 plan and save some money too. Probably I will get all SIMs on Jio Prime just for flexibility in the future. For dad's SIM, I would probably go for the basic 149 plan as that should be enough.

2GB x2 = 4GB x 30 = 120 GB is honestly as good as proper broadband (BSNL which is the only option here in Guwahati used to give 20GB FUP in 1000+ plans a few years ago). I am definitely impressed by Jio and Ambani and this is like a revolution in India in internet. I have always wished for this day for the last 10 years. BSNL had complete monopoly with zero customer support or service and terrible plans (BSNL plans have become ok only after Jio entry... otherwise it was the same plans for nearly the last 10 years) in non-metro Tier 1 cities such as Guwahati as no national broadband ISP used to come here. This is definitely a gush of fresh air in the internet sector in India. Honestly, I would probably not even use 2GB or maybe not even 1GB at times but at least I will get the flexibility of using it if needed.

Just for a question, if I do not want to recharge any of the SIMs (all would get the initial Prime recharge of Rs.99) in any particular month, will the SIM still remain active and will Jio Prime remain active? For example, in other networks we, can just recharge with Rs.10 is we just need to extend the validity if we are not planning to make calls in that month. Is there a similar option in Jio too just for extending the validity and keeping the SIM active in case I do not need to use data or voice in any particular month for one of the SIMs?

Awesome plans!!! at 499 2 GBx28 days=56 GB so 1 GB=8.91 rupees....where are the people who said 10 rupees a GB is impossible plans????

Honestly, Jio is exceeding my expectations every time. These are incredible plans if real. The 499 plan with 2GB per day is just super awesome. I had planned to get 4 SIMs including my dads (1 original LYF phone SIM from beta period + 1 JioFI + 1 new Honor 6x SIM + 1 Dad's Jio SIM) on the 303 plan. But I can now just use 2 SIMs with 499 plan and save some money too. Probably I will get all SIMs on Jio Prime just for flexibility in the future. For dad's SIM, I would probably go for the basic 149 plan as that should be enough.

2GB x2 = 4GB x 30 = 120 GB is honestly as good as proper broadband (BSNL which is the only option here in Guwahati used to give 20GB FUP in 1000+ plans a few years ago). I am definitely impressed by Jio and Ambani and this is like a revolution in India in internet. I have always wished for this day for the last 10 years. BSNL had complete monopoly with zero customer support or service and terrible plans (BSNL plans have become ok only after Jio entry... otherwise it was the same plans for nearly the last 10 years) in non-metro Tier 1 cities such as Guwahati as no national broadband ISP used to come here. This is definitely a gush of fresh air in the internet sector in India. Honestly, I would probably not even use 2GB or maybe not even 1GB at times but at least I will get the flexibility of using it if needed.

Just for a question, if I do not want to recharge any of the SIMs (all would get the initial Prime recharge of Rs.99) in any particular month, will the SIM still remain active and will Jio Prime remain active? For example, in other networks we, can just recharge with Rs.10 is we just need to extend the validity if we are not planning to make calls in that month. Is there a similar option in Jio too just for extending the validity and keeping the SIM active in case I do not need to use data or voice in any particular month for one of the SIMs?
Thank god Jio 2 bring these plans and I desperately want that bsnl should come up with 5Mbps truely unlimited plans with unlimited calls under 1000rs. Then only they can succeed.

cant beleive yaar,i hope these plans become true.rs499 plan is one of the best plan in the world.thank you jio for making india digital.there will be revolution of internet in india because of only jio

It would be interesting to see how many of the 100 million + current users stick with Jio. Most people I know are going to stick with it especially after today's prime offer plans. If even 30-40 million people go for the 303 or 499 rs. plan, it will definitely result in profitability in the long run. And I doubt their overall Fiber infrastructure all over India would also help them in JioFiber when it is officially launched pan-India. So, in the long term it is a very clever and wise long term business strategy by Ambani. I doubt they would be able to continue even these plans if they wish in the long run.

I have got one more Jio SIM (and a 4G volte mobile for the SIM) and a JioFI. And I plan to go for Prime in all connections. So, I doubt most others would do so too. I am also sure that there would be a new rush of fresh customers in the next month for the Jio Prime and those would be purely genuine and paying customers and not freeloaders. Many of them would be BSNL broadband users or other 3G network customers (and new customers too planning to try internet for the first time). As a whole, I see their revenues going up in the long run instead of going down. It might take time but Jio has probably done a very wise decision to enter and open up the internet/telecom sector after nearly a decade of status quo with other ISPs and especially BSNL.

Hope they launch JioFiber too in the long run. If they can provide these plans on 4G, I would be surprised if they do not provide very good plans in Fiber either. 100Mbps with a decent FUP of a 100 GB or more for about a thousand bucks or less should be easily possible for them. Maybe around 200GB FUP for around 1500 rs or so. Fiber does not have a huge issue of network congestion compared to 4G, 3G etc. So, it should be even easier there. Even right now, it is 60 x 3 = 180 GB for Rs. 499 x 3 = 1500 approx. So, a 200 GB should be very easily possible with Fiber once it launches. Hope they work on it soon too.

They can easily give unlimited broadband with no FUP but then how could they sell GB data packs? It is not going anywhere as long as people buy them. I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong though.

499 plan is really awesome. In my area no other ISP deliver broadband services not even BSNL and I have 2 JIO sim cards right now and I am going for 499 plan on both sim cards. 3-4 GB is sufficient for my usage.

Back