• Thread starter Thread starter katul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 16,747

katul

ISP
Bsnl
Dear All,

Sakal Group now launch "Saam Marathi" Channel on 15/08/2008. Please send mails to on [email protected] to watch this channel. :yahoo:

please dont lose hopes :wall:

because no confirm news from ts for this channel yet.

Regards

AK

Am not interested to see that channel... :P

I am sure Sri Sharad Pawar will get this channel included, as M Karunanidhi managed to include Kalaignar channels. Both are powerful politicians.

When Mudroch was in India week back, he had a meeting with Sakaal group, but there was no news abt what transpired in the meeting. And also this belongs to Sharad pawar it might be included in DTH as kalaingnar tv was included.

tech_enthu: I am sure Sri Sharad Pawar will get this channel included, as M Karunanidhi managed to include Kalaignar channels. Both are powerful politicians.

I believe you are a strong supporter of NCP coz while refering to Mr Sharad Pawar you are titling as "Sri Sharad Pawar" and if it is out of respect for a elderly person then you should have referred Mr. M Karunanidhi with the same titling.....:confused:

To be frank we need more regional channels with quality contents...not the propaganda machinery to cater the political goals.

I believe you are a strong supporter of NCP coz while refering to Mr Sharad Pawar you are titling as "Sri Sharad Pawar" and if it is out of respect for a elderly person then you should have referred Mr. M Karunanidhi with the same titling.....:confused:

To be frank we need more regional channels with quality contents...not the propaganda machinery to cater the political goals.

You are wrong; no preference for SP or MK. Amazing your capacity to deconstruct.

Agreed about quality thing. And about 'SAKAAL' they run very good newspaper, website, & magazines without much political bias, and I believe the channel will be good too :thumbsup:
After news about Murdoch visit to SAKAAL office, chances are very high that channel will be available on Tata Sky :)

tech_enthu: You are wrong; no preference for SP or MK. Amazing your capacity to deconstruct.

Don't get upset... you do not have a capacity to construst then how can i deconstruct. I am simply quoting your statement.

Regarding the channel inclusion i think lot of good channels are still in the pipeline waiting to get an entry in the popular DTH arena... and it is very early to judge this particular channel you are referring to has some material so that it can be included the moment it is on the air.

So now it is evident that either you are a strong supporter of NCP or a employee in sakaal group:yahoo:

OK, don't argue, hope for the best or you will go on the same path, which we criticised earlier

Back