"Saam Marathi" upcoming Marathi Channel

• Thread starter Thread starter katul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 16,747
i m frustrated after watching 24*7 tanned channels like Sun, surya, udaya, vijaya;:cry:I would like to watch SAAM MARATHI!:)

Today (17/8), I saw a program on SAAM - in which the producer showed the similar version of "Just for Laughs" or the Hindi version "Choopaa Rustum".The scene was : An old man wanted to cross the road and was asking for help from the pedestrians. People were helping him in good faith and this old man was taking them for a ride. Even a traffic police too was USED in this scene. Ultimately, the old man showed them as to how they were targetted to be picturised as fools.In my view, this was in a TOTAL BAD TASTE. Looking at such episodes, nobody would even think of helping anybody. This could happen to your elderly parents and they would be ignored by others - and left with tears in their eyes.This clearly showed a very poor intellectual level of the producers and directors of this serial.Beware YOU PRODUCERS and DIRECTORS : Do not cross roads with me for such episodes. You may repent for your life.I hope everybody would support me.

Infact I found Saam Marathi boring.Also there logo looks poorly designed.There graphics, programs also seems to be dull.Not too happy with quality of this channel.:|

Back