Sachin Tendulkar holding a press conference today. Retirement?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,853
^ You married? :unsure: I remember your one post where you said something like no plan for marriage for 1-2 year something.

Ok just one more offtopic line: Many Many Happy Return Of the Day!(in advance) :p

heh. wife saw his photo in the newspapers with the straight hair in a pretty messed up shape. her response? why is he looking more and more like michael jackson these days.

haha..simple he's gonna dance as long as he survives in this Indian team like MJ did and the youngsters sitting out in the dressing room would be enjoying the moon walk(any milestone) once in a year or so.

I think, Purpose of this interview is to ensure media company for his presence in Indian Team. So he will not loss any media campaign revenue.

We have a lot of home series this year & the beginning of next... Dravid's slot is vacant now & Laxman has been in even poorer form than Sachin , plus Laxman is out of I.P.L , and hence Sachin has a good chance of surviving till the end of the year... So, I strongly feel it is only by the end of this year (or after Aus tour of India in beginning-2013), he will be at a stage where he will either be hopelessly out of form & would be requested to retire, or not enough & hence will himself be forced to retire...

Back