Sahara One and Filmy removed from dish maxi?

• Thread starter Thread starter ajin6747
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,642
Yes, It has been putted in add-on pack now.

My only question to Dishtv is, If they made add-on pack then why they are not adding UTV & Bindass network channels also as a add-on pack.

I can say its simple "Dadagiri".
Earlier they used to say that maxi user will be able 2 watch all popular channels with the Price of Rs.300, then they increase subscription to Rs.305.
And not only that they used to say that the reason behind not to add UTV & Bindass is that they are not willing to increase the Subscription. If so.... then how come they put shara in addon-pack.

Popular channels are missing like still.......

from Sahara Pack - Firingi
From NDTV pack - NDTV Good Times

May any Dishtv Official can brief this???

:hysterical::hysterical:

Where did you see humour in the thread that made u roll on floor.Funny !

Even no signs of colors yet. What happened to the dish's announcement of upgrading the technology to add more channels ? If they are about to make some big changes, then lets see some good too along with bad. Otherwise dish should not restructure anything.

Yes, It has been putted in add-on pack now.

My only question to Dishtv is, If they made add-on pack then why they are not adding UTV & Bindass network channels also as a add-on pack.

I can say its simple "Dadagiri".
Earlier they used to say that maxi user will be able 2 watch all popular channels with the Price of Rs.300, then they increase subscription to Rs.305.
And not only that they used to say that the reason behind not to add UTV & Bindass is that they are not willing to increase the Subscription. If so.... then how come they put shara in addon-pack.

from Sahara Pack - Firingi
From NDTV pack - NDTV Good Times

May any Dishtv Official can brief this???

Yes its really "dadagiri" They are following to Tata Sky and bigtv. I think they also removing ndtv channels and tensports form maxi, check your renewal accounts on dishtv.in They added Tensports Rs 15, sahara pack Rs 25, and ndtv pack for Rs 25 in ALA-CARTE PACKAGE. Means Dish maxi subscription now for Rs 350/- And we still missing channels like NDTV Good Times, BBC Entertainment,UTVi, UTV Movies, World Movies, colors, Bindass, Neo Sports, Neo cricket, Headlines Today, STAR Majha........

whats going on!i thought that maxi means all the channels they got.now you are telling that some channels may miss from maxi and we have to take them as addon.this sucks.

well wait and watch 12 Sept is when you get all the updates, finally and rolled out :wall:

Till now DTH also a "Monopoly" Business in our Country.
When TRAI will keep on eye on this..........

When we will be allowed to switch Service providors by Changing only VC without Changing STB.

DTH Company knows it very well that once Customer will buy DTH connection, they will fall under trap & they will be forced to stick with them whatever they will do.
Whatever package they will offer
Whatever Channels they will offer

Customer has bound to be stick on that....until & unless Customer can sold out their old STB.

May I ask any TRAI official to please look into this........

Back