Sales Promo Channel Removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 4,763
You may be correct as that channel might put on to a add on back and charging Rs. 15 or more for that channel:dance:

hi ajuravi sir...iam going to deactivate my Tata Sky connection today..but customer care lines are too busy.and some times lines are going but they are taking...so i just want to know how is hathway set top box..i decided to buy hathway iam in chennai west mambalam only ..so plz give ur suggestion sir...

I had one doubt, if u Unsubscribe TS they dont refund any thing. Then why did u call the CC. Just use ur dist to receive DD Direct+ channels. :dance:

hi ajuravi sir...iam going to deactivate my Tata Sky connection today..but customer care lines are too busy.and some times lines are going but they are taking...so i just want to know how is hathway set top box..i decided to buy hathway iam in chennai west mambalam only ..so plz give ur suggestion sir...

SCV is better than Hathway....

I dont have any clue with respect to Hathway as i am using SCV STB........I am happy with the SCV STB and channels what i am getting from SCV........I would say if you go for either SCV or Hathway i think its not going to make any difference as you will get the STB and you will get to see the channels what you want in your STB as both charge Rs.5/channel. Regarding the service too i dont think there will be any difference as if you are using STB the channels what you get will be in digital mode which both of them provide. Regarding complaints i cant comment on Hathway regarding SCV till now i have not faced any difficulties in change of packages and other activities too........

Last but not least you could go for any cable operator with respect to CAS........:thumbsup:

Off Topic: Aju you still online. :yahoo:

Yes I am online as i need to submit a tender document tomorrow and i think i might be in the office till 1.00 AM.....................:wall:

Back