Sales Promo Channel Removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 4,763
ur affection with with idiot box made me laugh! I m still laughing!:):):)

Why are u laughing. :(
Inconvenience cause is regretted.

Why are u laughing. :(
Inconvenience cause is regretted.

Hey buddy i am not laughing i am just angry that by this i am sitting in the office along with my project manager:wall:. This is the first time i am sitting in the office in late hours:wall:.

I am happy that you people are online :dance:

Hey buddy i am not laughing i am just angry that by this i am sitting in the office along with my project manager:wall:. This is the first time i am sitting in the office in late hours:wall:.

I am happy that you people are online :dance:

:) :) :)

but my cable operator telling that from today onwards hathway cables are implemented...so till now he is having scv set top box..tomoro he will be getting hathway set top box...:thumbsup:

but my cable operator telling that from today onwards hathway cables are implemented...so till now he is having scv set top box..tomoro he will be getting hathway set top box...:thumbsup:
Either you use SCV or Hathway i don think you will face any problem with respect to price or packages. Enjoy TV viewing with hathway:thumbsup:

No, its not showing the Sales Promo Content for Me.If it showed, I would laugh at it non stop.:rofl:

It is showing the Showcase content. May be they show both the content in the single channel. :ashamed:

Back