• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 2,137

MediaFire

Twisted
ISP
Bsnl Evdo
tried to update firmware OTA but failed twicenew kies is so sluggish that it wont get past the home screen my phone is rooted , with the samsung rom ICS 4.0.4 should i unroot , update and root again throw some light please :Confuzzled:

i think kies is not sluggish its because u are rooted , and its not identifying the phone ...............but its my assumption, please confirm before any actionalso..........do u have any performance issue after rooting???i may want to root my note 2, and what are the downside on a phone like note 1 and 2 regarding rooting???

i think kies is not sluggish its because u are rooted , and its not identifying the phone ...............but its my assumption, please confirm before any action

also..........do u have any performance issue after rooting???

i may want to root my note 2, and what are the downside on a phone like note 1 and 2 regarding rooting???

never ever i will use this stupid kies , i had an old version of kies but updated to recent version
i can connect my phone , i can see the files but i go to firmware upgrade everything goes blank . rebooted , re installed nothing helped .
i know its not because of rooting , am just wondering why the OTA update failed twice .

after rooting , i didnt see any difference in performance , i didnt install any custom rom
just rooted to use titanium backup , other than that i dont see any difference in using samsung rom

you just got ur note2 , use it for 3-5 months before rooting i would suggest

if rooting and unrooting on note is easy then try this ,unroot , update and root again

Use ODIN. has never failed on me, much safer than Kies.

u mean i need to download the latest ROM from samsung website and update thru ODIN ?

if rooting and unrooting on note is easy then try this ,unroot , update and root again

thats wat i asked in my first post :D

thats wat i asked in my first post :D
:D and i said its not kies its ur rooted phone not being recognized:tonguesmilie:

no from here: SamMobile Firmware Page
ah this wat i mentioned as sam website :D

:D and i said its not kies its ur rooted phone not being recognized:tonguesmilie:

ah , i said my phone gets recognized just i was not sure whether it wasnt updating OTA because its rooted
this is the first time am going to update the firmware after rooting thats why all this bush beating

Back