Samsung Galaxy S5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 17,398

moindear said:
I still cant understand the love for Apple phones.

We have a mobile site and we have range of devices to test and iPhone is one option.

I still struggle to browse the site in iPhone 5, too small, hardly usable, cant move cursor while typing.

Cant imagine people pay 50k+ in India for this phone
Different people, different requirements. I use 4S and don't really see need of bigger phone as of now.

yes this cursor moving limitation is really a pain in the neck

S5 isn't that bad. Yes the pricing is crazy but i heard that the latest touchwiz on this device is performing well without any lag and the phone doesn't have any kinda heating issue that was there in S4.So is it a worthy upgrade from the S4? No. But still we shouldn't be commenting anything unless we check how its performance is and the techies are pretty happy with it. I can understand the problems of those ppl who are frustrated with their laggy samsung device and i personally wouldn't recommend this to anyone unless they own a mercedes benz.

A senior executive with Samsung says sales of the recently released Galaxy S5 smartphone are "much better" than last year's predecessor.

During an interview with Reuters, Yoon Han-kil, Samsung's senior vice president of their product strategy team, says S5 sales are moving at a faster pace than the S4, although he would not disclose numbers.

"S5 sales should be much better than the S4," Yoon tells Reuters.

The Galaxy S4, which launched last year, topped 10 million in worldwide sales less than a month after its debut, Samsung revealed last May.

Screen of Galaxy S5 is awesome, and the fingerprint scanner was pretty accurate too. I am now looking for one battery that I can use my original back cover on my Galaxy S5. Any third party battery likes mpj out there yet?

Back