Samsung Galaxy S5

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 17,398
A 5.1 inch display device would be hard to unlock through a button at the bottom in any direction :) Dunno. I do not like the idea of a fingerprint scanner on the primary home button on the device.

I have big hands and I can easily unlock devices by holding thumb horizontally rather than vertically. Like iPhone 5S.
moindear said:
Very disappointed.
Still cant figure out what is the difference between S4 and S5, year apart but same phone!
There's 0.1 inch extra screen!! /s
Biggest change is addition of two sensors and 0.1 inch extra screen. Also plastic has been eliminated. Rest its all the same. :D

i get the feeling that hardware has reached its limit. my gf has a nexus 5 and it doesn't lag at all. same with my S3(rooted) and even my moto g doesn't lag. unless they are ready to make OS capable of doing better stuff, hardware improvements will just be to release new models and fool customers into buying newer phones. 1080p on a 5 inch screen is great and i am sure phones with even better resolution screens will be released even though pretty much no one will be able to tell the difference.
both iOS and android need a lot of improvements to make proper use of the hardware improvements.
Jignesh said:
every new IE and surface ad that i see makes me feel like Microsoft(nokia) is a really cheap company now. Same with samsung. I am talking about the ads shown on TV in the US. both samsung and nokia make fun of users of other brands in their US ads. Nokia and microsoft do this a lot more though. Steve jobs used to do this shit a lot but ad for iPhones never did that.

Right. Two dying companies are making fun of a company that sell more phones in a week that they sell in probably a few months. Good strategy.

Back