SCV Set Top Box @ 499

• Thread starter Thread starter barani6600
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 140,575
SCV STB at Rs. 2200 is not acceptable........by the way i am no longer using SCV STB........its lying in my cupboard.......

SCV STB at Rs. 2200 is not acceptable........by the way i am no longer using SCV STB........its lying in my cupboard.......

Probably the STB is Mpeg-4 dvb-c2 ? Any Idea?

Your stb is the FREE STB right?

then aren't SCV asking for the return of the STB since you have deactivated the service?

I have bought a SCV STB 2 years back paying Rs. 900 with 1 of the cable operator in chennai.........then later my cable operator changed to Hathway cable......then my STB was exchanged with hathway STB.........then again my cable operator changed to SCV.......then again my stb was exchanged to SCV STB........the fact is that i own my STB............currently i have not deactivated my account rather it would be appropriate to say that i have not renewed my pay tv channels with SCV........

if you are not using your Scv stb ....I would like to buy it off you for a reasonable price please....please email me

I have given the box to my friend 6 mths back and he is currently using it my friend...

Thanks for replying back.
I actually thought that the msg was gonna be flagged being my first ever msg.
By the way., though I do not own a stb or a dth, I have learnt quite a few things about them and more from these forums....
Thanks Everyone

Back