SCV Set Top Box @ 499

• Thread starter Thread starter barani6600
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 140,575
@Ajuravi007, hows the quality in SCV STB ... and compare it with Tata Sky... my friend asked... :) (சொலுங்க தல - Tell boss)

Boss,1. The quality of channel clarity is good but you cant match it with TS.2. With respect to audio the clarity is good but the sound is not equal for all the channels. 3. Epg is there only for name sake. No use of the EPG.4. Last but not leat you cant really conmpare the features of TS with SCV STB.

@Ajuravi007,

hows the quality in SCV STB ... and compare it with Tata Sky... my friend asked... :) (??????? ?? - Tell boss)

Quality is better than TS as SCV gets C band version of the channel which is not compressed like Ku version.

They use QAM64 so there is not much compression either. So overall picture and sound quality will better than the DTH.

@Ajuravi007,

hows the quality in SCV STB ... and compare it with Tata Sky... my friend asked... :) (சொலுங்க தல - Tell boss)

U can't compare any CAS with any DTH...But, SCV is far better than Hathway in Video Clarity...Now , i am using hathway,the clarity really sucks...

One thing where CAS has an advantage than DTH is the pricing of each is Rs. 5 and it cane be selected by alacarte basis which are not available in any DTH and its known to every one

The Price of rs 499 I guess has been removed ..... Does Anyone know what is the price for STB Now..... When I checked with my cablewallah 6 months back he said it is rs 1500...... SO i decided against it and got Dish tv

Hi , I just called SCV Today and the Operator said the price of SCV Set-top-box is rs 2206 and minimim package starts at rs 60 . This is too costly ..... I guess DTH is far better.......

Back