SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
hey it seems scv gonna come again so hathway cable is goin out ehhhh my cable guy tld:O:O:O and can anybody help me by posting the various new package of scv :happy::happy::happy:

Today morning my cable operator came to my house with SCV STB and replaced it with my hathway STB as he changed our cable connection from hathway to SCV........

there is a new channel called NDTV Hindu, I think its a chennai specific channel like the NDTV metro-nation

As i said earlier it is coming in my SCV STB.......it is a decent channel focusing on chennai and tamil culture more..........:thumb:

One thing I don't understand is why is it in English? If the channel is chennai specific, then tamil programs would obviously increases the viewership.

It was for those viewers.........who are reading Hindu News Paper.....;)

----------

One more thing this differenciate the channel from other channels.......

Last week In Adyar area the entire hathway network was taken over by SCV, today 14/5 they have updated their set top box and channels, its a professional attitude by SCV to capture market share.

Last week In Adyar area the entire hathway network was taken over by SCV, today 14/5 they have updated their set top box and channels, its a professional attitude by SCV to capture market share.

professional?:o
I heard they were forcing cable operators to switch back to SCV.

Hi guys, I have a problem on my SCV Box. The video is not coming out and the audio is perfect.. I belive had some problem with Set top box. So is there any service center available for solving this issue? Are providers do any services on box or the provide a new box??What do i need to do??Please anybody can help.. Thank you so much...

Hi guys,

I have a problem on my SCV Box. The video is not coming out and the audio is perfect.. I belive had some problem with Set top box. So is there any service center available for solving this issue? Are providers do any services on box or the provide a new box??

What do i need to do??
Please anybody can help.. Thank you so much...

Call up SCV directly. I think they'll ask you to bring the STB to their office to solve d issue. I had an almost similar problem when i had the SCV STB and it was rectified at their office within an hour or so.

Hi guys,

I have a problem on my SCV Box. The video is not coming out and the audio is perfect.. I belive had some problem with Set top box. So is there any service center available for solving this issue? Are providers do any services on box or the provide a new box??

What do i need to do??
Please anybody can help.. Thank you so much...

I have to call your LCO at first instance and tell your problem as he is the one who is providing the STB to the customers......even if your contact SCV they might ask you to contact your LCO........

Back