SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
hi i hv been using scv stb.lately im not getting channel v(subscribed) and also few new channels like imagine,9x,utv i,ndtv goodtimes,disc trvel n living(subscribed).when i go to the scv office(ie. shifted backside of grt in tnagar) ther im getting these channels.i tried setting to default n tuning.still not getting.i m not happy with my cablewala otherwise everything else is good,no prob...i wanted to know if hathway is available in west mambalam chennai n contact details.thanks in adv.

Regarding face any problems with your pay channel subscription put your concern to your cable operator....... Regarding the Hathway connection i dont have any clew whether they are giving any feed over West Mambalam....

i dont seem to get star cricket in scv these days!!!! I mean my general TV in the hall... Are other SCV users getting it??

Unfortunately for the past 3 - 4 months i am using Hathway as my cable operator has changed from SCV....

tats a good news SCV a fraud concern

srinitheultimate....... now bad time for Chennai Hathway cable ..

all the migrated cable operators are started to return back to SCV ..

All cable viewers ... can able to see the clear pictures.

Is it not a good news to cable viewers ????

Nowadays, in our normal analog cable i feel that we are getting channels in top notch quality. Only few channels seem to have the grains. In cable, i also feel that channel sound is better comapred to DTH.

When i contacted my cable operator he told me any thing is possible shifting back to SCV but added i need not worry as he will replace the hathway stb with SCV...............

@ tinybird now a days in cable they provide good pic quality and its a gr8 news but being an SCV cust is not a good idea from my point of view:)

Back