Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,986
Yes peeing at public places is intentional .Ill break it down since it seems too complex for you to comprehendPeeing = NaturalPeeing in Public = Not Natural | IllegalBeing Homosexual and doing whatever you wish in your Home = LegalPublic display of affection (straight/gay) = IllegalReally it cant be simpler

:icry:

----------

how can it be intentional if one really has to go and there are no public loos?

what can one do in such a situation?

----------

i think its more like something you would generally avoid but you have no choice right at that very moment.

Again u r not getting the point. I am asking, even if you say its intentional, do u claim it to be decent or indecent? Why doesnt person have right to PEE IN CORNER (its illegal to pee anywhere) because majority thinks its indecent.

That is the governments fault , the government is supposed to have/maintain public restrooms at all places

if there is a public restroom nearby and then you pee in the corner THAT is wrong

----------

Again u r not getting the point. I am asking, even if you say its intentional, do u claim it to be decent or indecent? Why doesnt person have right to PEE IN CORNER (its illegal to pee anywhere) because majority thinks its indecent.
Yes , because the majority thinks its indecent AND it can be helped (by building loos everywhere)

:icry:

----------

what can one do in such a situation?

exactly he didnt consider that. because one just cant think beyond individual rights. they just think singularly and not globally. like something has to be with JUST ONE particular reason, it cant be in any other way.

ooh. public loos accessible everywhere. those would need water too. lots of it. in a country where we do not have enough water for drinking... :huh:

ooh. public loos accessible everywhere. those would need water too. lots of it. in a country where we do not have enough water for drinking... :huh:
We are getting into a totally different debate but FYI , many countries like Sweden etc have waterless urinals , i remember seeing one in some cinema hall too , these have bacteria which decompose the urea i think

Urinal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The lighter-than-water sealant floats on top of the urine collected in the U-bend, preventing odors from being released into the air. Although the cartridge and sealant must be periodically replaced, the system saves anywhere between 15,000 and 45,000 gallons (approx. between 56,800 and 170,000 liters) of water per urinal per year

Yes , because the majority thinks its indecent AND it can be helped (by building loos everywhere)

Exactly!!

Now do u get my point against ajab.ghajab's argument??

Yes peeing at public places is intentional .

Ill break it down since it seems too complex for you to comprehend

Peeing = Natural

Peeing in Public = Not Natural | Illegal

Being Homosexual and doing whatever you wish in your Home = Legal

Public display of affection (straight/gay) = Illegal

Really it cant be simpler

Did you INTENTIONALLY not say, if GAY is natural OR not when u compared? That is what I am asking wrt to ajab.ghajab's comments.

Back