Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,990
I was watching a news channel where baba ramdev said that this can be cured by practicing pranayam.
I support that.

He also said that about Cancer , AIDS , Bird Flu . basically anything can be cured by Pranayam :isleep:

Question is who decides what is natural and what is not. The wishes of a majority can be considered as 'natural'. I doubt if homosexuality is intentional, it should be something that comes from within.

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

Is peeing in public natural or not natural? Ok its indecent. Question is who decides what is decent and what is not. The wishes of a majority can be considered as 'decent'. I doubt if peeing in public is intentional, it should be something that comes from within.

There we have a solution to ALL THE PROBLEMS IN WORLD, everyone who does what he thinks is right shud be allowed to do. Because it comes from within.

----------

PS: let me make this clear. I am NOT talking abt doing something in public. I am talking abt trying to prove that homosexuality is natural on basis of just some weird argument.

we do not have public loos everywhere. so what would you do if you really have to go?they have loos in connaught place in delhi. i dont see people peeing in public there. i am pretty sure that people would use loos if they are there to be used.

That is not my point (thats why i had written a PS to that post)... my point is if homosexuality is natural thing to do then on same basis who is to decide if peeing in public is indecent?

WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!

Is peeing in public natural or not natural? Ok its indecent. Question is who decides what is decent and what is not. The wishes of a majority can be considered as 'decent'. I doubt if peeing in public is intentional, it should be something that comes from within.

There we have a solution to ALL THE PROBLEMS IN WORLD, everyone who does what he thinks is right shud be allowed to do. Because it comes from within.

----------

PS: let me make this clear. I am NOT talking abt doing something in public. I am talking abt trying to prove that homosexuality is natural on basis of just some weird argument.

this is what democracy is.Thomas Jefferson said that democracy is nothing but a mob rule where 51% can take away the right of the 49%.WE are a REPUBLIC aka the rule of law.The fundamental rights restricts the govt.
I have said again that i have changed my mind as this 377 is a violation of minority rights but again it should not set a precedent to legalize same sex marriage.

IF only we elect our PM's,lok sabha mps indirectly,india would be a true republic.

That is not my point (thats why i had written a PS to that post)... my point is if homosexuality is natural thing to do then on same basis who is to decide if peeing in public is indecent?
Most people don't pee in public intentionally. They do it due to lack of options nearby. Comparing that to sexual preferences doesn't make much sense IMO.

most gays are not gays intentionally. they probably do not have any choice either. so why force them to change when well they cannot do anything about it!

Most people don't pee in public intentionally. They do it due to lack of options nearby. Comparing that to sexual preferences doesn't make much sense IMO.

Again same thing, its not abt doing something publically. It is abt why is it indecent? Who decided its indecent? Majority decided. So that individual who does not consider it indecent, that makes him minority, what happened to his rights?

He is not killing anyone. Its not a criminal thing. It shudnt be making street dirty because most likely he is doing it in corner.

Wow , and the argument becomes more and more retarded

None of the rights are being infringed by not allowing people to pee on the road

Also it is something which is intentional and the can be stopped , as i have already mentioned in links in the first/second page , the APA has said that homosexuality is not illness and the therapy currently followed to 'straighten people' does more harm than good

----------

IF only we elect our PM's,lok sabha mps indirectly,india would be a true republic.
Republic is a foreign concept

Republics will destroy your family (only one person will make decisions)

Republicans should be CRUSHED

Under no circumstances should republicans be allowed to marry or adopt children , they threaten the very social fabric of our country

Peeing is intentional?!! Again I am not asking if it shud be done or not but if I can claim it to be NOT indecent on same lines.The thing is you are against peeing in public so argument becomes retarded. You are with homosexuality so it being "natural" argument becomes valid. (since u didnt oppose or remained silent i assume u r with that argument) And then same people claim other people to be hypocrite.

Back