Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,994
You cannot become homesexual nor can you be "cured" of it.Homesexuals are born !Its an exclusive club.Until ppl recognise these facts they are talking out their sides.

anyone who supports homos is evil.Sorry i have to say it.This is an agenda to destroy family and indian culture.homos are born cuz biologically they have a disorder and it can be cured.now i have opened a pandoras box.THere would posts and posts in this thread.

Yes you are very good at attracting attention. How else to explain your inane posts !!

homos are born cuz biologically they have a disorder and it can be cured.

What exactly is that cure ?

they are not inane,they are common sense
and now you all laugh at me

----------

What exactly is that cure ?

astrologically homos have a strong uranus aspect and biologically there are hormone imbalances.FOr them getting attracted to thier same kind is normal cuz they lack the normal hormone to be attracted to the opposite sex.

The only way is to get psychiatric treatment.I was watching the tonight show by jay leno sometime back and he was saying that in 4 weeks doctors made a gay straight.

Heh, i call can do is :rofl:DO us a favour,warthog, now that its not illegal anymore to say what one's sexual orientation is, go and educate yourself.

hey whatever you can god created man and women and not man and man.THis is the downfall for india and its culture.YOu go to a town or a village and ask them and they will kick you off.Only some punk metrosexuals want it.

YOu go to a town or a village and ask them and they will kick you off

Yes , and when a girl was gangraped by 6 men from a village in Noida, the villagers seemed okay with it , its only "punk metrosexuals" who had a problem with it , why dont we start doing what all villagers do

man forget it.be happy that gays are now legal and part of the system.enjoy your life.

Back