Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,994
Why dont you go to a village and tell them that they should allow people from lower castes to eat with them , they will kick you out then too

too bad racism and caste system and sexism are still 'legal' and enforced by government in india.

man forget it.be happy that gays are now legal and part of the system.
enjoy your life.

exactly, thats why i didnt participate in this thread much. my views are my views. their views are their. I am not stopping them. They can laugh at me. But culture is surely rusting.

If countless foreign occupations could not dent the culture of this country, how can a few gays pull it off ?The implication is Gays >> British >> Genghiz Khan !!

There is another point to be made here.Its is absurd to think Homoesexuality has not been "legalised" as nature does give a wit about the laws of man.Rather what has happened is homsexuality has been decriminalised :)

Only a matter a time before the Catholics come up with the same.Hope the centre holds firm.

I am amazed to see that Government has time to delve into such issues and change laws when there are many other important stuff to do in terms of law changes. Top priority is terrorism and safety of citizens.

Its really pathetic when you read a newspaper heading "7 months after 26/11, Mumbai gets its very own NSG hub".

But this is India....and its better late than never.

Back