Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,978
oh comeon, its his choice to answer or not. u cant pressurize.

yeah its easy to label us bigots but are scared to answer imp questions:whistle:

no actually first he was waiting for ur answer. now he is waiting for my answer.

so if i say in future people walk naked everywhere you will say its alright cuz its accepted.

In a nudist colony this is a fact, so what is your point ?

you think via brain and not your heart.you think about biological love and not unconditional love.

Ahh, maybe as a woman you can respect the words of another woman, the iron lady in fact, who said a country is ruled by its brain rather than its heart.

What i think is not important, i'm not espousing how things should be but rather defending the way they are.

its already in goa:p.I am not joking they have a nude beach for foreigners

Here are the answers you so desperately await: :urock:
Same-sex marriage: No (when it comes to religious ceremonies etc.) Yes (insofar as it affords a partner the rights that come along with marriage - of inheritance etc.)

Same-sex couples adopting children: No (in today's world where people like you would making a living hell for them and in the end the child would suffer) Yes (in an ideal world where people don't have their heads up their asses and can respect the fact that all a child needs is a loving caring environment - whether it's with a mother and a father, or with two fathers or two mothers, or with a mother, father, chacha, chachi, nana, nani all in the house, or with a whole village collectively raising all the children).

"homosexual teaching in schools": I don't really know what you mean by it, but if you mean that should, say, there be a English short story book with one story where the characters are gay, then Yes as long as it's age appropriate. It's no different than reading short stories about people from different religions, different races etc. - I wouldn't have a problem with my children reading about it in school because I know what a vastly diverse world we have with an infinite permutations of cultures, social values etc. I don't think there is anything to be gained from sheltering children from the fact that there are hundreds and thousands of people out there who prefer same-sex relations. Reminds me of this line from a British serial where this pakistani guy is dead afraid of what will happen when his super-religious orthodox Dad finds out that one of his best friends is gay, so he stays away from the friend. When his gay friend tells his Dad, his Dad's response is very appropriate. He says,"Son, it's a stupid ****ed up world out there. There are many things I don't like and I find wrong. But I have a God, and he speaks to me everyday, and I know one day he will explain it to me." - THAT is the kind of acceptance we need - and not the bigotry that comes out in threads like these.

as for amish - quid pro quo - how many gay people do you personally know?

quid pro quo?!! those were not my questions!!! :panyway i know none.and abt ur answers, how can u answer yes and no both? he is asking ur belief not with what-if analysis.

its cognitive dissonanceCognitive dissonance is an uncomfortable feeling caused by holding two contradictory ideas simultaneously. The "ideas" or "cognitions" in question may include attitudes and beliefs, and also the awareness of one's behavior. The theory of cognitive dissonance proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by changing their attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors, or by justifying or rationalizing their attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors.[1] Cognitive dissonance theory is one of the most influential and extensively studied theories in social psychology.:whistle:btw you all suffer from this as you label my rants as loony and conspiracy.

wow, warthog you are spot on. Truly, you have bested me. :clap:

.... not every question has a 'Yes' or 'No' answer. Maybe if you guys actually read other peoples' posts instead of trying to get cheap one-ups you would notice that there is nothing contradictory in my statements. And maybe if you read your own posts you would notice that you lack the ability to express your own. :notallowed:

p.s. nobody labels your rants as "loony and conspiracy." We label you as being loony, hypocritical, a bigot, and above all a sensationalist conspiracy theorist. :wewin:

Back